
We arrived in Venice this afternoon and so far it exceeds my expectations.

Things hear are so laid back, perhaps it has something to do with the absence of roaring traffic, of course when you get close to the main canals it gets a bit busier, but the streets are very peaceful.

Its exactly what you'd expect, laundry lines hanging from buildings with brightly colored linens, chipping paint on family boats just adds to the character, and I don't think I've had to walk more than 5 minutes without seeing a gelateria.

We walked to St. Marks, but it didn’t have time to go through tonight, hopefully tomorrow we'll get a chance to do so, the exterior was beautiful though its so unfathomable to me that people could build such magnificent structures with so little technology.

There was a scare in London today, apparently some car bombs were left close to Piccadilly square, I'm definitely glad we left when we did.
No comments:
Post a Comment